LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Buy New: $20.97
as of 4/29/2016 00:06 MDT details
- Seller:BOGO !
- Sales Rank:3,899
- Languages:English (Published), English (Manual), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Nintendo 3DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:February 28, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- For the first time, players will experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love
- Play wacky mini-games that turn the Star Wars universe on its head like Snowball Fights and Droid Volleyball
- All new Lightsaber to climb walls, Jedi Force leaps and all new clone weapons
- Fight in fully three dimensional space battles
- Unique 3DS content including Street Pass wireless functionality and Play Coins to unlock new characters and get purchase bonus content
The beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ with all-new gameplay features. Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control, and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the LEGO universe. With more than 10 story-based missions and lots of bonus content spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to endlessly explore and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible, and action-packed LEGO game to date.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.