L. A. Noire
- Buy New: $8.76
as of 8/28/2016 10:38 MDT details
- Seller:Wyatts Surplus
- Sales Rank:1,789
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:April 30, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Solve a variety of cases across the desks of Patrol, Traffic, Homicide and Arson.
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case.
- Use your wits to analyze suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies.
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq. miles of 1947 L.A.
- Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Using groundbreaking new animation technology, MotionScan, that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.
L.A. Noire is the first videogame to be honored as an Official Selection by the Tribeca Film Festival.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.