Gears of War: Judgment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.66
as of 11/23/2014 21:08 MST details
- You Save: $30.33 (76%)
- Seller:Amazing Games!
- Sales Rank:1,359
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Standard Game
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 7.5 x 5.4
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:March 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Set years prior to the events of the previous "Gears of War" trilogy, "Judgment" centers on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus "The Cole Train" Cole.
- "Gears of War: Judgment" introduces brand-new multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling new class-based competitive mode that pits Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything "Gears" fans have experienced yet.
- "Gears of War: Judgment" introduces a new Smart Spawn System [S3] for both campaign and multiplayer action.
- Marking a first for the "Gears" franchise, "Gears of War: Judgment" features a "Misson Declassification" system that lets players experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements by uncovering critical information during the course of the campaign.
- Playable cooperatively with up to three friends on Xbox LIVE (four players total), "Gears of War: Judgment" depicts the planet Sera on the brink of annihilation by an unstoppable new Locust menace, giving you a new vantage point into one of the richest and most acclaimed sagas in gaming.
“Gears of War: Judgment” delivers the most intense and challenging “Gears” game yet, with a campaign that takes you back to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day – the defining event of the “Gears of War” universe – for the very first time, and tests your mettle in highly competitive new multiplayer modes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.