Glory of Heracles - Nintendo DS
- Buy New: $9.10
as of 6/30/2016 17:01 MDT details
- Sales Rank:8,669
- Languages:English (Published), English (Manual), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 4.9
- Publication Date:January 19, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pit your heroes against monsters of myth in turn-based battles.
- Receive the powers and magical abilities of the gods.
- Players travel the countryside to meet new characters, collect helpful items and gain experience.
- Strategy is key during battle, but once the fighting is over, players can gather the spoils of war.
- Players can opt to use the stylus or +control pad and buttons to control movement in the game, while the touch screen is required to complete optional challenges used to power up spells or skills during battle
A Land of Myths--A Time of Heroes...In ancient Greece, not everything is as the legends say. Great cities wage war. Mythological monsters terrorize the land. The gods of Olympus squabble while heroes and men suffer. A young boy washes up on the shores of Crete, robbed of his memories but blessed with immortality. Who granted him this gift, and to what end? Will his quest to restore his memories bring glory to the gods or spark a war that destroys them all? Explore this unique take on Greek mythology as you travel through Crete and Athens to the halls of Mount Olympus themselves. Face off against gryphons, harpies, the fierce Echidna, and the unstoppable Hydra, and earn your place among the great Greek heroes! Pit your heroes against monsters of myth in turn-based battles! Pray to the Titan Prometheus to receive the powers and magical abilities of the gods. Unleash these skills in battle, and enhance their power with stylus based minigames!
Embark on an Epic Quest to Ancient Greece
Not everything plays out exactly as the legends say. Great cities still wage war, mythological monsters haunt the land and the gods of Olympus fight while heroes and men suffer difficult lives, but in the midst of this chaos, a young boy washes up on the shores of Crete, devoid of memories and divinely blessed with immortality. Who granted him this gift, and to what end? Will his quest to regain his memories shed light and hope on the gods or ignite a new war that destroys all?
|Take Command of the Greek Squad |
Glory of Heracles features many familiar references to Ancient Greek characters and locations with a rich storyline inspired by Greek Mythology without explicitly recreating events. The story begins when a boy washes up on the island of Crete. He doesn't remember how he got there or even who he is. In this unique adventure, he soon meets companions with equally murky backgrounds and finds out he's immortal...just like his new friends. Glory of Heracles also features a deep, role-playing battle system and magic that can be powered up through the use of touch screen challenges. Players can visit well-known locations like Sparta, Athens and even the legendary Mount Olympus.
- Inspired by Greek mythology, Glory of Heracles delivers a unique take on the characters, events and monsters of legend. Travel from Crete to Athens and all the way to the halls of Mount Olympus, facing off against Minotaurs, Harpies and the unstoppable Hydra as you try to earn your place among the immortals of ancient Greece.
- Guide your party of heroes through turn-based battles, unleashing the powers and magical abilities of the gods against the monsters of Greek mythology. Touch screen challenges give add to the action, giving you the chance to power up your magical attacks.
- In-game tutorials and intuitive stylus-based controls make Glory of Heracles easy to learn for beginning RPG players but difficult to master. In addition, during battle, the game will offer advice on battle strategies that both RPG newcomers and advanced players will find helpful. Heracles also offers tremendous depth for experienced RPG fans, featuring alternate control schemes, programmable party member AI sets and a multitude of unique character skills, abilities and magic.
Great DS Graphics!
Familar RPG gameplay
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.