Fossil Fighters - Nintendo DS
- Buy New: $25.88
as of 7/25/2016 09:53 MDT details
- Sales Rank:9,130
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:August 11, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Find and fight! Collect over 100 different vivosaurs and pit them against enemy vivosaurs in strategic, turn-based battles.
- Your skills enhance your vivosaurs' powers.
- Each fossil must be carefully cleaned of excess rock. With a steady hand and keen eye, you can make your vivosaurs stronger
- Battle and trade with friends.
- Using DS Wireless Play, you can take on a friend within range of your system for head-to-head battles or trade your extra fossils for new ones
Welcome to Vivosaur Island, home of the world-famous Fossil Stadium, where dinosaurs revived from ancient fossils fight in thrilling battles! As a Fossil Fighter, you'll dig up dinosaur fossils, clean them, and revive them into powerful "vivosaurs," ready to battle. In your adventures, you'll delve into ancient ruins, explore sunken pirate ships, and uncover secrets that will shake the planet to its core!
|Finding, Cleaning, Collecting and Fighting Dinosaurs |
Fossil Fighters blends the timeless human fascination with dinosaurs with the fun of building a collection. The game lets players build a collection of more than 100 fantastical dinosaurs known as “vivosaurs.” This new game incorporates elements of discovery, tactics, and strategy as players try to get the best vivosaurs on their teams to battle it out on the field.
Players dig for fossils and use the touch screen of the Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system to hammer, chip, drill and brush away the bits of rock around the fossil. When their efforts result in the buildup of dust, players blow into the Nintendo DS microphone to blow the dust away.
The game rates players on how well they handle the fossils during the cleaning process. The more carefully and completely a player cleans a fossil, the more powerful the vivosaur will be in battle. Vivosaurs can also gain more power through battles.
Players must collect various parts of each vivosaur. The head must be found first to bring a vivosaur to life while the body, arms and legs can be added to increase its power on the battlefield and imbue it with special powers.
The game features an engrossing role-playing storyline and vast environments for players to explore. Players can connect wirelessly with friends to battle or trade their fossils.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.