Arcade Zone - Nintendo Wii
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.98
as of 7/4/2015 13:08 MDT details
- You Save: $19.01 (63%)
- Seller:A&B Family Warehouse
- Sales Rank:8,245
- Languages:English (Published), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo Wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:September 8, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fully 3D arcade with 5 visually distinct themed environments - Arcade, Egyptian, Aztec, Haunted, and Pirate. Create and customize your character and play through all the games to unlock the Arcade Master Zone for a face-off with the resident arcade legend
- "Classic retro video games" incorporated in each zone: Freeway, Atlantis, Megamania, and Kaboom! Beat the retro games and earn old-school patches.
- Earn tickets to play games, win tokens and prizes! Over 150 crazy prizes to win - from Chinese finger traps and hover-crafts to stuffed animals and electronics
- Gameplay uses motion-sensing Wii Remote to capture all the fun of arcade games! Shoot basketballs and air hockey pucks, swing hammers, fire cannonballs at pirate ships, and much more
- 3 Modes included: Single Player, 1-4 Player Quickplay, 1-4 Player Arcade Tournament
Arcade Zone features all your favorite arcade games and more: Skee Ball, claw machine and Whack-a-Mole as well as addictive new arcade experiences like Cyclone, Colorama and Spin-n-Win. Score big to earn tickets and take your winnings to the prize counter to exchange them for cool gifts from candy and finger traps to large stuffed animals and electronics. Use your prizes to buy entry to previously locked areas of the arcade where you can play brand new machines. Take on challenges against the colorful resident arcade champions to become a local arcade legend. It's all your favorites in one package, and all the action of the arcade right in your living room.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.