Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings - PlayStation 2
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.66
as of 7/31/2015 15:34 MDT details
- You Save: $7.33 (37%)
- Sales Rank:7,798
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 2
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:June 9, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Use your highly interactive environment and your wits to defeat your enemies as you explore exotic locations around the globe in an all-new story that puts you on an epic quest for the Staff of Moses
- Use your smarts to navigate Indy through challenging terrains with the many tricks Indy can do with his whip
- Engage in burst gunplay moments and use careful aim and the environment to take out your enemies.
- Escape signature panic moments, like a daring escape from a collapsing temple, by matching fast-paced onscreen gesture prompts and engage in burst gunplay moments and use careful aim and the environment to take out your enemies
Step into the shoes of the greatest adventurer of all time in Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. You are the legendary hero Indiana Jones embarking on a perilous quest for the mythical staff carried by Moses during the Exodus. To outrace the rival Germans, you will explore the dark jungles of Panama, brawl through the streets of San Francisco’s Chinatown, and escape a thrilling chase in Istanbul on the back of an elephant.
The Staff of Moses was seemingly lost forever — but sometimes even long-lost relics have a way of coming back. And Indiana Jones, one of the world's foremost adventurers, isn't about to let it fall into the wrong hands. In this latest adventure, Indy finds himself on a whip-cracking journey across many continents and through heart-pounding encounters. Along the way he'll face off with a variety of nefarious foes, including his old nemesis Magnus Völler. Assume the role of the rogue archaeologist and see if you have what it takes to wield the whip and save the world from a dire fate.
Fight on the bridge
Defeat the Bad Guys!
Fight Multiple Enemies
In Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, you'll return to the year 1939 and travel to locations ranging from San Francisco's Chinatown to the jungles of Panama to track down the legendary Staff of Moses. Experience all the intensity you remember from the iconic film series as you use your whip to navigate tricky terrain, run for your life to escape a collapsing temple and take control of a variety of vehicles in thrilling chases. Make your way through spring-loaded interactive Hot Set environments where you'll have to rely on your smarts to turn the surroundings to your advantage. Find clever and unexpected ways to overcome dangerous foes in true Indiana Jones style and save the day once again.
Key Game Features:
- Use your whip and your wits to help you overcome Indy's nemesis, Magnus Völler, and track down the Staff of Moses
- Show off your careful aim in burst gunplay moments as you try to take out enemies
- Match fast-paced onscreen gesture prompts to help you make daring escapes
- Fly a biplane through a canyon trench, navigate a raft down a raging river and even guide a wild elephant through the streets of Istanbul
- Engage in combat and physics challenges and solve a variety of puzzles
- Take on up to three friends in biplane combat or a free-for-all tank battle in four-player Versus mode
- Uncover more than 20 exciting artifacts and rewarding unlockables
|Adventuring... Indy's way! |
From San Francisco's Chinatown to the lush jungles of Panama, Indy must use his whip, fists and wits to fight through ruthless opposition as he spars with his nemesis, Magnus Völler, in a race for a relic of biblical proportions – the Staff of Moses. Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings features completely interactive environments, where players need to call upon their wits and daring to make each spring-loaded environment a weapon in order to dispense of foes in clever and unexpected ways. Also, embark upon thrilling action sequences that remain true to the spirit established in scenes such as Indy's pursuit of the motorcade in Raiders of the Lost Ark, the mine-cart scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and the free-for-all aboard the tank in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.