D'Addario Assorted Pearl Celluloid Guitar Picks, 10 Pack, Medium
- Buy New: $3.59
as of 12/4/2016 07:21 MST details
- Sales Rank:52
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 3 x 1
- Publication Date:January 12, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Premium quality celluloid provides natural feel and warm, fat tone
- Medium gauge (70mm) works well for both strumming and articulate picking
- Standard shape for comfortable playing
- 10 picks per package
- The D'Addario pick packaging is designed for minimal waste and environmental impact
Celluloid is one of the most popular guitar pick materials today. Available in a wide variety of shapes, colors and thicknesses, celluloid is known for providing a natural feel and warm, fat tone. A man-made material, celluloid was first introduced in the early 1900's as a substitute for natural tortoise shell picks. Our Pearl Celluloid Assortments are a top-selling choice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.