The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies - even TV ads. Help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy. In Story Mode, play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of mini-games. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for you and all your friends to go insane.
Pimp your bunny out, take his photo and send it to your friends online
The third game for the Wii in Ubisoft's popular Rayman Raving Rabbids series, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party keeps the irreverent multiplayer fun coming fast and furious as players get down and boogie with the Rabbids like never before. Packed with more than sixty mini-games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention insane ads, as with all Raymen Raving Rabbids
games, this is a Wii party waiting to happen.
Dancing with the Rabbids.
Rabbids in the squared circle.
Tricking on the beestie.
First they invaded your world and, now your TV. The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies, from wrestling to reality TV - even TV ads. In Story Mode, players play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of mini-games. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for some serious insanity as you and all your friends help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy in the process. Put Your Wii Balance Board to Use
Although 100% playable with just the Wii Remote and Nunchuck control configuration, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
is optimized in part to be used with the Wii Balance Board as well. In fact, nearly 40% of the game's 65+ mini-games incorporate support for the Wii Balance Board, with the majority of these when played at harder difficulty values, incorporating all three controllers simultaneously. Use of the Wii Balance Board in-game is turn-based, but this fun, new application for Nintendo's new peripheral for the Wii ensures that all your TV Party
's will be a full body experience.
Just a few of the mini-games in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
that take advantage of the Wii Balance Board are: 'Beestie Boarding', a wild winter ride down obstacle filled slopes astride an inverted wildebeest, and 'Garden of Weeden', where you use the Balance Board to pour weed killer on overgrown vegetation. Both utilize pressure applied to the Balance Board's four main directions for the desired effect. Key Game Features
Double Your Fun in Party Mode
- Unique Use of the Wii Balance Board - Play loads of exciting new games with the new Wii Balance Board and experience the first game in the world that you can play with your rear end.
- New Wacky Games - Play 65+ brand-new mini and not so mini-games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention a whole lot of insane ads thrown in for good mention.
- All-New Party Mode - Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players, or go crazy with up to eight players in party mode. You can even sabotage your friends while they are playing.
- Unique Use of the Wii Remote - Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
- Shake that Rabbid - Use the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dance and wiggle your booty.
- Customize your bunny - Pimp your bunny out, take his photo and send it to your friends online.
Like many Wii games with a heavy mini-game component, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
comes with built-in four player multiplayer support, but TV Party
takes this common feature a few steps further. In addition to a full simultaneous four-player co-op and battle mode it also features an all-new, powerfully fun, party mode. Capable of supporting up to eight players in local play through a turn-based system and allowing for players with remotes, waiting their turn on the sidelines to interfere in the progress of the current player, it opens a whole new layer of chaos to the already chaotic world of Rayman Raving Rabbids