Gunnar Optiks S6127/2-C001 Wi-Five Full Rim Compact Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx Frame Finish
- Buy New: $85.00
as of 7/30/2016 23:28 MDT details
- Seller:Washington Store
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Does not come with original packaging.
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- i-AMP technology, amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable
- Made of high tensile steel with an onyx frame finish and gently curved temples (arms)
- Full rim frame that provides an optimal viewing experience on a small-mass chassis
- Medium fit frame that conforms and ergonomically fits a wide range of head and face shapes
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
The Gunnar Optiks S6127/2-C001 Wi-Five Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses is an excellent “out-of-the-box” solution to improve your visual performance and reduce eye fatigue for those with 20/20 vision. Eyestrain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Gunnar’s digital eyewear filters out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum and creates a more relaxed viewing experience to help your eyes focus more naturally. The amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material help provide sharper, clearer vision. Gunnar’s i-AMP lens technology is specifically engineered to reduce digital eyestrain and enhance viewing detail so you can focus longer, work more efficiently and feel more comfortable. Made of high tensile steel with a onyx frame finish, the Wi-Five optics has a full rim frame, while providing an optimal viewing experience on a small-mass chassis. The Wi-Five is a medium fit frame with gently curved flexible temples (arms) that are designed to provide necessary retention to keep eyewear in place, conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes. The soft-touch treatment over flexible thermoplastic temples increases comfort at all contact points and the adjustable silicon nose pads allow you to customize your glasses for the optimal fit. Comes in a 55-millimeter lens width, 17-millimeter bridge width and 120-millimeter temple length. The Gunnar Optiks S6127/2-C001 Wi-Five Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear is designed to combat issues like harsh fluorescent light, glare, digital screens and ambient air currents that cause your eyes to dry out. Let GUNNAR create a more stylish, comfortable and rich visual experience.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.