Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $83.99
as of 5/28/2015 06:11 MDT details
- You Save: $15.01 (15%)
- Seller:Color Viper
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:8.2500" l x 6.5000" w x 2.8000" h x
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 15-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain, while the Amber tint lens makes these computer glasses great for gamers too
- 134-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from aluminum-magnesium alloy to ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit, while the micro-engineered lens and spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these Advanced Computer glasses with a medium fit are perfect for those who know the immeasurable value of design and creativity
The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. These Phenom Advanced Computer glasses are finished to exact specifications and machine polished with high velocity micro particulates; an engineering design only outdone by the Phenom’s artistic style. The Amber lens makes these computer glasses perfect for video gamers too as they improve gaming precision and graphics. Their 55-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The Phenom’s 134-millimeter temples and full rim frame are composed of aluminum-magnesium alloy and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 15-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 15-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.