Phenom Computer glasses - block blue light, Anti-glare, minimize digital eye strain - Prevent headaches, reduce eye fatigue and sleep better
- Buy New: $99.00
as of 10/17/2017 11:11 MDT details
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Protect Your Eyes - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light - Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better - Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues.
- Reduce Eye Strain - minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0.20 mag.
- Comfort and Protection - lightweight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. These Phenom Advanced Computer glasses are finished to exact specifications and machine polished with high velocity micro particulates; an engineering design only outdone by the Phenom’s artistic style. The Amber lens makes these computer glasses perfect for video gamers too as they improve gaming precision and graphics. Their 55-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The Phenom’s 134-millimeter temples and full rim frame are composed of aluminum-magnesium alloy and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 15-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 15-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.