Gunnar Optiks G0005-C011 SheaDog Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Headset Compatibility and Amber Lens Tint, Mercury Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $58.80
as of 9/28/2016 02:37 MDT details
- You Save: $60.20 (51%)
- Seller:Washington Store
- Languages:German (Manual), German (Subtitled), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Not Machine Specific
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain, while the Amber tint lens makes these computer glasses great for gamers as well
- 130-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from stainless steel to ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit, while the one piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these Ergonomic Advanced computer glasses with medium fit have low profile temples which provide headset compatibility and long haul ergonomics
The Gunnar Optiks G0005-C011 SheaDog Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish mercury frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. The SheaDog reduced frame height delivers full coverage performance, while fitting a wide range of face shapes; its low profile temples provide headset compatibility and long haul ergonomics. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics. Their 56-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The SheaDog’s 130-millimeter temples, full rim frame and fastener-free hinge are composed of stainless steel and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the one piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure. The Gunnar Optiks G0005-C011 SheaDog Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.