Sheadog Computer glasses - block blue light, Anti-glare, minimize digital eye strain - Prevent headaches, reduce eye fatigue and sleep better
- List Price:
- Buy New: $63.65
as of 7/28/2017 07:07 MDT details
- You Save: $10.84 (15%)
- Seller:Year-Round Deals
- Languages:English (Translation), German (Manual), German (Subtitled), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Not Machine Specific
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Protect Your Eyes - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light - Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better - Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues
- Reduce Eye Strain - minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0.20 mag
- Comfort and Protection - light weight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
The Gunnar Optiks G0005-C001 SheaDog Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. The SheaDog reduced frame height delivers full coverage performance, while fitting a wide range of face shapes; its low profile temples provide headset compatibility and long haul ergonomics. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics. Their 56-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The SheaDog’s 130-millimeter temples, full rim frame and fastener-free hinge are composed of stainless steel and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the one piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure. The Gunnar Optiks G0005-C001 SheaDog Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx Frame Finish come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.