GUNNAR Computer Eyewear - Emissary Onyx Frame
- List Price:
- Buy New: $72.65
as of 1/18/2017 23:41 MST details
- You Save: $6.35 (8%)
- Seller:DRUGSTORE DEALS
- Languages:English (Translation), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Not Machine Specific
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
- i-AMP technology, amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable
- Made of aluminum-magnesium with an onyx frame finish
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Unique squared off lenses and semi-rimless frame design minimizes peripheral distractions
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
The Gunnar Optiks ST003-C001 Emissary Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. These squared off Emissary lenses provide an angular look inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. The Amber lens makes these computer glasses perfect for video gamers too as they improve gaming precision and graphics. Their 55-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The Emissary’s 138-millimeter temples and full rim frame are composed of aluminum-magnesium alloy and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 15-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. The Gunnar Optiks ST003-C001 Emissary Advanced Computer Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.