Gunnar Optiks R5306/8-C002 Catalyst Bit Surfer Digital Performance Eyewear with i-AMP Lens Technology (Espresso)
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Sales Rank:830,964
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
- diAMIX lens material - a custom blended proprietary polymer, which beats out polycarbonate on the toughness scale and rivals the undisputed optics of ground glass.
- fRACTYLlens geometry - custom designed to provide focusing power that eases eye strain. The wrapped lenses also reduce air flow around the eye, creating a microclimate with increased moisture levels.
- i-FIlens coatings - anti-glare coatings that filter out harsh artificial reflected light.
- iONIK lens tint - Specially formulated tints condition and shift the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution.
- Frame Design - built for visual endurance, GUNNAR frame systems are engineered for optimal weight, comfort and durability.
Digital data streams at you all day, every day. From computer screens to cell phones, PDA’s to blackberries, the relentless visual assault is frying your eyes. Now there’s a solution for even the most demanding digital user. GUNNAR Digital Performance Eyewear helps computer users be more productive and more effective throughout the day. Our performance eyewear line also helps prevent Digital Eye Fatigue (DEF) and protects against Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), a visual condition that negatively impacts millions of computer users each year. Constant stress on the eyes causes the symptoms of DEF and CVS, which include blurred vision, eye strain, dry eyes, double vision, light sensitivity, eye fatigue and headaches. The American Optometric Association estimates that 125 million computer users suffer from some form of CVS. Every year vision disorders account for more than $8 billion in lost productivity and can decrease employee performance by as much as 20 percent according to research published by the Vision Council of America. GUNNAR Optiks offers digital performance eyewear that gives you a visual advantage by making you more productive and more effective for longer periods of time. It all begins with i-AMP lens technology, a patented optical platform that incorporates proprietary lens materials, lens tints, lens coatings and lens geometry. GUNNAR Optiks focuses on both function and style - designed for the sophisticated, image-conscious digital user.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.