Gunnar Optiks ST003-C012 Emissary Semi-Rimless Advanced Computer Glasses with Squared Off Lenses and Amber Tint, Graphite Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $70.99
as of 3/6/2015 18:43 MST details
- You Save: $28.01 (28%)
- Seller:DRUGSTORE DEALS
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Not Machine Specific
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 15-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain, while the Amber tint lens makes these computer glasses great for gamers too
- 134-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from aluminum-magnesium alloy to ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit, while the micro-engineered lens and spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these Advanced Computer glasses with a medium fit are perfect for those who know the immeasurable value of design and creativity
The Gunnar Optiks ST003-C012 Emissary Semi-Rimless Advanced Computer Glasses is an excellent "out-of-the-box" solution to improve your visual performance and reduce eye fatigue for those with 20/20 vision. Eyestrain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Gunnar's digital eyewear filters out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum and creates a more relaxed viewing experience to help your eyes focus more naturally. The amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material help provide sharper, clearer vision. Gunnar's i-AMP lens technology is specifically engineered to reduce digital eyestrain and enhance viewing detail so you can focus longer, work more efficiently and feel more comfortable. Made of aluminum-magnesium with a graphite frame finish, the Emissary optics is designed to generate proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy. The lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee longwearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue. The unique squared off lenses and semi-rimless frame design minimizes peripheral distractions. Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage and adjustable silicone nose pads articulate in (3) dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place. Squared off lenses for an angular look, the Emissary is inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. The Gunnar Optiks ST003-C012 Emissary Semi-Rimless Advanced Computer Glasses comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear is designed to combat issues like harsh fluorescent light, glare, digital screens and ambient air currents that cause your eyes to dry out. Let GUNNAR create a more stylish, comfortable and rich visual experience.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.