Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue - Nintendo Wii
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $31.11
as of 10/24/2014 12:50 MDT details
- Seller:Red Top Mountain Media
- Sales Rank:3,793
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo Wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:October 27, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Explore 5 levels and search your way through Cretaceous Jungle and Volcano Cliffs to find your way to Egg Island
- Travel back in time with Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar
- Help Maia the Maiasaurus reunite with her family
- Use more than 12 different Wii Remote motions to stomp like a dinosaur, climb across monkey bars, fly on a Pteradon and bounce over obstacles on a pogo stick
- Grown-ups can join in using the Dinosaur Guide Helper Feature and a second controller
In Go, Diego, Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue
your child joins Diego on an epic prehistoric adventure on the Nintendo Wii. In this journey to the earth's Cretaceous Period, Diego, his sister Alicia and their pal Baby Jaguar travel millions of years back in time to the age of the dinosaurs to help Maia the Maiasaura find her way back to her family on Egg Island. In this amazing rescue adventure your child will explore a wild jungle-covered world filled with dinosaurs and volcanoes where they will have to climb rock walls, travel along monkey bars, solve puzzles and even jump on a pogo stick to help Diego’s friend find her way home. Dino-tastic Play and Parent Approved
Simple and easy to pick up and play, Go, Diego, Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue
is a platform-based game that will thrill young dino-crazy kids as they explore the game's five levels on foot, by water and atop Diego's skateboard. Along the way they will encounter many familiar and not so familiar dinosaurs, igniting a goal to identify them all. And with the game's 'Dinosaur Guide Helper' feature, parents can join in the fun with their own Wii Remote and encourage this curiosity as their child discovers the importance of helping those in need, the value of friends and just how fun learning can be.
| ||Key Game Features: |
- Over 12 exciting Wii Remote motions including: climbing, flapping, pulling and stomping.
- Authentic character voice of Diego and other characters from the Go, Diego, Go! TV show.
- Grown-ups can join in using the Dinosaur Guide Helper Feature and a second controller.
- Explore 5 levels and search your way through Cretaceous Jungle and Volcano Cliffs to find your way to Egg Island.
- Kid-Tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun-factor and quality.
Baby Jag, Diego & Alicia.
Enjoy platforming fun.
Multiple way to explore.
Simple on-screen direction.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.