Hotel Giant 2 - PC
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.00
as of 8/1/2014 05:56 MDT details
- You Save: $17.99 (90%)
- Seller:Jim's Electronics
- Sales Rank:10,694
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8 x 6 x 10
- Release Date:January 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Impressive realism: observe and influence the lives of your guests, meet their needs, face their wrath?
- Great scope: 26 unique hotels in various locations such as Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, and Munich? and more than 1,400 objects and furniture items to decorate and adorn your hotels
- Create multiple services (bars, specialty shops, conference rooms) and amenities such as pool halls, arcades, executive lounges. Configure the layout, choose the contents of the menu for your restaurant and employ live performers to entertain your guests
- Hundreds of customers to observe, analyze and understand, each client is different? ascertain their personalities, earn their satisfaction and win their tourist dollars
- Intuitive interface, high performance 3D graphic engine which provides day and night features, self illuminating objects and more realistic animations than ever before for the ultimate life simulation gaming experience
Following its international success, Hotel Giant is back and bigger than ever. In Hotel Giant 2 you will create the hotel of your dreams and manage prestigious locations around the world. Your goal is to attract as many guests as possible and make sure they are satisfied throughout their stay. In order to meet your objective, you must develop a high standard of service, hire an excellent staff, decorate every room to your liking and never forget that the customer is always right. Exceed your guests’ expectations by improving their stay, earning more money and becoming the most successful hotel chain in the world!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.