Guitar Hero Aerosmith
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.05
as of 8/23/2017 21:00 MDT details
- You Save: $6.44 (99%)
- Sales Rank:12,522
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Game only
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:June 27, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
Guitar Hero Aerosmith the first game built around the legendary music of Americas Greatest Rock N Roll Band - Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer. This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer. Gamers will experience Aerosmiths GRAMMY winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers. As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmiths greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way. Venues from historical moments during the bands illustrious career offer the experience of sweet emotion and further capture the essence of the bands rise to fame.
... Or rise to rock royalty with Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and become "The Bad Boys of Boston". Light up the stage and jam with some of the best Rock & Roll tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and opening songs from some of the world's best bands. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
- Captures the essence and excitement of one of the most popular bands in the world
- Challenges you to perform the music of the legendary Aerosmith
- Take on the roles of Aerosmith members Joe Perry, Brad Whitford and Tom Hamilton
- Experience the career trajectory of a band becoming more and more popular
- Improve your in-game career by performing in the same venues as Aerosmith once did
- Originally performed by Mott the Hoople - All the Young Dudes
- Originally performed by Cheap Trick - Dream Police
- Aerosmith - Make It
- Aerosmith - Uncle Salty
- Aerosmith - Draw the Line
- Originally performed by Joan Jett - I hate myself for loving you
- Originally performed by The Kinks - All day and all of the night
- Aerosmith - Movin' Out
- Aerosmith - No Surprize
- Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Half Time Show
- Originally performed by The Clash - Complete Control
- Originally performed by New York Dolls - Personality Crisis
- Aerosmith - Livin' on the Edge
- Aersomith - Ragdoll
- Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator
- Originally performed by Lenny Kravitz - Always on the Run
- Originally performed by Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
- Aerosmith - Back in the Saddle
- Aerosmith - Beyond Beautiful
- Aerosmith - Dream On
Capture the Essence of Aerosmith
Play as Joe Perry, Brad Whitford and Tom Hamilton
Just like rock 'n' roll, Aerosmith lives on. But the band didn't always enjoy the fame and fortune it does today. See what it was like for these once-unknown musicians to skyrocket to stardom in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. This adventure for the amazing Guitar Hero series puts you in the shoes of Aerosmith members Joe Perry, Brad Whitford and Tom Hamilton as you rock out alongside lead singer Steven Tyler and drummer Joey Kramer. Experience all the steps of their rise to fame, from their first gig to thei r days as rock royalty.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith challenges you to progress to the top by performing in the same venues as the band did throughout its illustrious career. Along the way, you can jam to many of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs by other popular artists that the band has performed with or been inspired by in some way. No matter which tune you try, you'll have hours of fun emulating these famous rock legends. Can you measure up to a band that's sold more than 150 million albums worldwide?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.