WWE Smackdown vs Raw Superstar Series - PlayStation 2
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $31.36
as of 12/9/2013 14:15 MST details
- Seller:Nerdcamel books
- Sales Rank:21,904
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Action Games
- Operating System:PlayStation 2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 2
- Release Date:March 5, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Hardcore Superstars thrive on the extreme. With special weapons grapples, these Superstars are a force to be reckoned with.
- Brawlers love to fight, plain and simple. Ground & pound your opponent, or hit him with a flurry of strikes.
- Dirty Superstars will do whatever it takes to win the match, even if it's against the rules.
- Submission - Once one of these Superstars gets a grip on you, good luck getting out of his hold.
- High-Flyers take the fight to the air with high-flying moves and elusiveness that others can't match.
It's as if you were in the ring yourself! WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 lets players develop the WWE Superstars of today into the Legends of tomorrow. The No. 1 wrestling franchise in the world delivers more depth and strategy with new features, annual enhancements and incredible graphics. With eight Superstar Fighting Styles to choose from, playing this game will never be the same:
Technical Superstars are technically sound and are masters at reversals. You better bring your A game against these guys. Powerhouses have superior strength and impose their will inside the ring, making them the most intimidating and dominating force in WWE. STRUGGLE SUBMISSION SYSTEM - The new Struggle Submission System gives players intuitive control over their WWE Superstars using the analog sticks. Realism and strategy are at the forefront, as players can now control the amount of pressure they apply. ECW invades WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 with a variety of Superstars, arenas and weapons. Combining the popular Season and General Manager Modes from previous SmackDown vs. Raw games, WWE 24/7 Mode embraces the intensity of the Superstar lifestyle. Multiple character development options, stat tracking and career goals will guide players toward the ultimate achievement of becoming a Legend. SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 offers numerous updates, new rosters, more out-of-ring action, and much more!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.