Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Xbox 360
- Buy New: $56.91
as of 3/4/2015 19:36 MST details
- Sales Rank:9,657
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), German (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Manual)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.5 x 0.6
- Release Date:June 16, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- An all-new storyline - same blend of humor and fright that made the movies a pop culture phenomenon. A continuation of the movie series, set 2 years after the events of Ghostbusters II.
- Blast and wrangle ghosts with an arsenal of unique and upgradeable equipment. Throw out a trap, hook a struggling ghost, and slam it into submission for final capture.
- Switch between 4 weapon sets to access 8 unique proton pack weapons ¿ different weapons are optimized for each enemy class.
- Use gadgets like the PKE Meter and Ghost Light to scan and analyze targets. Spend the money you¿ve earned to upgrade the power and duration of each weapon.
- Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets
When Manhattan is once again overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, players will take on the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game, based on the smash hit motion picture franchise and featuring a completely new story, is coming to six game systems in 2009. Coinciding with the 25th anniversary celebration of the film’s original theatrical release, the game reunites original cast members to recapture the unique blend of humour and fright that established Ghostbusters as a pop culture sensation. Remember, don't cross the streams. It could end all life as we know it!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.