- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.99
as of 10/21/2017 09:56 MDT details
- You Save: $6.94 (88%)
- Seller:WHOLESALE OUTLET
- Sales Rank:1,049
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Action Video Games
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):3.1 x 6.8 x 8.9
- Release Date:October 31, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Free EyeCreate download editing software, which allows users to save, edit and add cool visual effects to photos, video and audio clips
- Camera and audio reception making it an integral part of the PlayStation Move motion control system
- A sophisticated microphone with the ability to reduce background noise and focus on spoken word for smoother, more accurate speech recognition
- Two fast frame rates for improved tracking, responsiveness and smoothness
- Two position zoom lens for close-up and full body options and 4 channel audio input - 16-bits/channel, 48kHz, SNR 90db
EyeCreate is the first video editing software for the PlayStation3. Using EyeCreate and the PlayStation Eye camera, you can capture video, audio and even photos which can then be edited into a movie. An extensive list of special effects such as Color Filters, Distortions, Art Filters and Motion Trails can give your video a professional touch. There are even advanced features such as Time Lapse and Stop Motion to experiment with. Once you're done creating and editing your masterpiece, Export it to watch it on the Video folder of the XMB. EyeCreate will let you express yourself and get creative!
| The PlayStation Eye is a must-have accessory for any PlayStation 3 (PS3) owner looking to extend their interactive gaming and online communication experience. The powerful camera functionality of PlayStation Eye combined with the PlayStation Move controllers (sold separately) provide for the most advanced motion controlled gaming experience to date, while standard high-end video and audio features also allow it to facilitate crystal clear audio and video chat via PlayStation Network, as well as editable and savable video and static images. |
Revolutionize Your Gaming and Online Communication
| High-end camera and mic in one unit. |
| Use with the PS3 and Move controller. |
| Or add the Move sub-controller on select games. |
The PlayStation Eye camera is an integral part of PlayStation Move's experience. The camera tracks the sphere of the Move motion controller and your head movement to accurately read your every move. Crouch behind cover, or dodge an incoming attack - your movements will be accurately captured in-game. The camera has a fast frame rate for pristine video quality. It can capture the image of you and your surroundings, turning your living room into the setting for playtime with your EyePet, or making you the star contestant in TV Superstars. It has built-in microphones so that you can chat about strategies with other players, give in-game commands, or set up a private conversations with up to six friends. PlayStation Move
PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, the PlayStation Move sub-controller and the PlayStation Eye camera, the PlayStation Move controller system enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on PlayStation 3. Camera Specifications:
Extend the Fun with EyeCreate Software
- 56 or 75 degrees field or view zoom lens
- Fixed-focus, 1ft to infinity (manual adjustment not required)
- 640 x 480 at 60 frames/second
- 320 x 240 at 120 frames/second
- 8 bit or 10 bit dynamic range
- USB 2.0 high-speed transfer
- Uncompressed video or optional JPEG compressor
- Omni-directional four microphone linear array
- 4 channel ADC IC chip
- 18bit at SNR 90db, up to 48kHz audio sampling rate
The free, downloadable EyeCreate editing software allows PlayStation Eye owners to save photos, and video and audio clips to your PS3 hard disk drive, as well as apply eye-catching visual effects to your images. Different capture modes like time-lapse and slow motion, open up a world of possibilities to be explored further in EyeCreate's editing suite, where you can turn your media into professional looking movies. Key Peripheral Features
- Tracks the motion controller's sphere to accurately read player position.
- Engineered to perform well in low light conditions.
- Enables head tracking to read complete upper body movement.
- Zoom lens for close-up or full body options.
- Captures the video of you and your surroundings, turning the living room into the setting of the game.
- Fast frame rate up to 120 frames/second provides pristine video quality.
- Take photos of your victories and defeats and share with friends.
- Creates a realistic, lifelike avatar of yourself using your own image.
- Can be used for in-game chat and voice-commands.
- Sound quality is crystal clear with the built-in 4 microphone array.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.