Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - PC
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.99
as of 10/25/2014 19:18 MDT details
- You Save: $19.00 (95%)
- Sales Rank:9,519
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Action Video Games
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Windows XP
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 1.1
- Release Date:November 5, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- New Playable Faction - The Seraphim will offer a completely new playable faction in multiplayer games and serve as the main threat during the new single-player campaign. The Seraphim are a cunning and devious race with advanced technology and are true masters of quantum technology.
- New weapons, new strategies, new conquests!
- New Units - 110 new land, sea, air, base and experimental units evolve armies to address strategic weaknesses or become the ultimate expressions of factional military doctrine.
- Warfare on an Epic Scale - Fully realized navies, orbital weaponry, advanced counter intelligence technologies, suicide weapons and sneak attacks give commanders unprecedented, deadly new capabilities in what is already the most strategic RTS on the market today.
- New Multiplayer Maps - 12 new multiplayer maps provide new battlegrounds or players to prove their supremacy.
Set in the 37th century, Supreme Commander signals the next evolution in the RTS genre by being the first strategy game to deliver a truly strategic and tactical experience. You direct one of three warring human factions, the Aeon Illuminate, the Cybran Nation or the United Earth Federation, as their Supreme Commander.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.