WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 - Nintendo Wii
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $30.98
as of 10/20/2014 15:31 MDT details
- Sales Rank:14,121
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Operating System:Nintendo Wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:November 13, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The heart of the Smackdown! Series is the Season-Story mode with the addition of authentic Superstar VO and commentary.
- For the first time ever in a WWE game, fans can compete online in head-to-head action.
- New storylines with bigger double-crosses and over-the-top surprises.
- Create a Championship Belt and then set up your own PPV to defend it. Be careful - lose a match and lose your Championship, as it will transfer to the other player's memory card!
- New WWE Legends, including one of the all-time greats, Andre the Giant!
WWE Smack Down vs. Raw
returns with its '08 version allowing gamers to shape WWE superstars. Features:
- Eight fighting styles to choose from, each with its own unique strategy with exclusive moves and abilities
- The Struggle Submission System gives players a natural control over the wrestlers using the analog sticks by allowing players to determine the amount of pressure they apply
- WWE 24/7 Mode combines the season and general manager modes, which provides multiple character development options, stat tracking and career goals will guide players toward the achievement of becoming a WWE Legend
- ECW brings to WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 a variety of new superstars, arenas and weapons
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.