Secrets Of The Ark: Broken Sword IV - PC
- Buy New: $124.04
as of 12/20/2014 03:24 MST details
- Seller:kanazawa Japan select Shop.
- Sales Rank:56,738
- Platform:Windows Vista
- Media:Video Game
- Genre:Adventure Games
- Operating System:Windows 2000
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.8 x 1.3
- Release Date:February 13, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Virtual Actor System enables the player to read character emotions and develop close relationships with the diverse cast of characters
- Globe-trotting adventure with featuring rich and varied environments from around the world for players to explore
- Challenging logic puzzles test your wits
- Gripping story mixes fact & fiction with traces of conspiracy theory to create an immersive new legend
- Authentic ancient artifacts and historical references blur the boundary between fact and fiction
In Secrets Of The Ark: A Broken Sword Game you'll continue the adventures of a heroic archaeologist. After reluctantly battling dragons, Mayan gods and becoming a Knight of a long lost Holy Order, George Stobbart settled down to a desk job. When a mysterious woman enters his life, it puts him on the trail of an artifact of great and terrible power known as "The Angel of Death." This weapon is hidden in the legendary Ark of the Covenant, and Stobbart is on its trail. Jump into the dark world of conspiracy theories, daring adventure and ancient societies, in the fourth installment of the Broken Sword franchise.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.