Def Jam Icon - Playstation 3
- Buy New: $45.62
as of 9/22/2017 07:38 MDT details
- Sales Rank:24,340
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:March 6, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Beats trigger interactive hazards around you as your environment comes alive -- from exploding gas pumps to spinning helicopter propellers, taking advantage of your surroundings is just as important as your toe-to-toe fighting skills
- Use the analog sticks like turntables to add beats, switch songs, and make music your weapon
- Throw down blistering attacks and brutal combos with the next-gestural street fighting system
- Build an empire and live the life of a music mogul by signing artists, managing their careers, and releasing their hit songs
- Upload any song to create an endless soundtrack that drives the core fighting mechanics
Incorporating hip-hop culture into every aspect of the game, Def Jam: Icon delivers the intensity of a no-holds-barred street fight but with style and rhythm. Players can live out the life of a hip hop mogul, going from rags to riches. Music will effect how players fight in each venue and environmental interactions and hazards will become a key strategy to staying alive.
In collaboration with urban lifestyle powerhouse Def Jam Interactive, EA Chicago—the team behind the critically acclaimed EA SPORTS Fight Night series—is integrating hip hop culture and gaming like never before. With the hottest music seamlessly infused into the world around you, the game’s environments pulsate, crumble, and explode to life with every bone-jarring beat. Time your attacks to the driving bass and use falling debris and exposed environmental hazards to pound your rivals. Featuring an all-new single-player story, the game takes you deep into the life of a high-rolling hip hop mogul to build a record label, discover new superstars, and become a hip hop ICON.
- Musically Charged Combat—Beats trigger interactive hazards around you as your environment comes alive and reacts to the music. From exploding gas pumps to spinning helicopter propellers, taking advantage of your surroundings is just as important as your toe-to-toe fighting skills. Become one with the beats to rule the streets.
- DJ Controls—Use the analog sticks like turntables to add beats, switch songs, and make music your weapon. Throw down blistering attacks and brutal combos with the next-gestural street fighting system.
- Fight to Your Own Beat—Battle to your own music or against the music of a friend. Upload any song to create an endless soundtrack that animates the environment and drives the core fighting mechanics. Prove once and for all who’s music’s king in the first authentic video rap battle.
- Become a Hip Hop Icon—From the writers of 24 and Training Day, build an empire and live the life of a music mogul by signing artists, managing their careers, and releasing their hit songs. Do whatever it takes to become an ICON in the world of hip hop. But beware—you never know who is watching you.
- Hip Hop’s Best—Fight with or against the biggest stars in hip hop. Artists like Ludacris, T.I., Paul Wall, The Game, Big Boi, and more are all instrumental in your building a record label and becoming a hip hop ICON.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.