Virtua Fighter 5
- Buy New: $21.95
as of 7/29/2014 19:08 MDT details
- Sales Rank:42,031
- Languages:German (Unknown), German (Subtitled), English (Original Language), German (Manual), German (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Two New Characters, El Blaze and Eileen, round out the cast of 17 dynamic characters. El Blaze is a Mexican wrestling champion that uses the Lucha Libre fighting style, and Eileen, originally from China, uses a Monkey Kung Fu style which she learned from her grandfather.
- Stunning, Highly-Detailed 3-D Fighting Environments inspired by locales around the world.
The game that pioneered the 3D fighting genre is back with Virtua Fighter 5, the latest instalment in the popular series, currently under development for the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system. Virtua Fighter 5 will elevate the arcade fighting genre to all new heights as the game promises to take true advantage of the capabilities of the next generation hardware. Virtua Fighter 5 raises the bar for console fighting games including all the features fans know and love plus enhanced gameplay mechanics, additional characters and new fighting styles, as well as newly redesigned 3D environments.
Virtua Fighter 5 will deliver fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping action as players head into battle, taking on a host of popular characters. The game will introduce two new dynamic characters, El Blaze and Eileen, complete with new fighting techniques and from completely different backgrounds. Play as one of the 17 default characters in the game or customize a character to become the top Virtua Fighter. Players will be able to modify their characters by selecting from four base costumes and then decorate them by attaching a wide range of unlockable and earnable items. Players will not only achieve victory by defeating highly-skilled opponents, but also by competing for prizes and earning in-game money allowing them to buy many items at an in-game shop. Further building upon the depth of the series, players will now be able to move around their opponent using an "Offensive Move" technique, adding a new strategic element to their battles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.