Kingdom of Paradise
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.51
as of 5/23/2013 14:02 MDT details
- You Save: $18.48 (92%)
- Seller:Price For Less
- Sales Rank:13,660
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Manual)
- Platform:Sony PSP
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:November 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:Game Boy
- Create your own martial arts style by combining more than 150 skills, yielding countless combinations.
- Easy to control with simple one-button operation, unleashing deadly sword actions.
- Download new shields, skills and a sword via Infrastructure Mode to develop your swordsmanship skills.
- Show off and exchange your skills with wireless connectivity using AdHoc mode.
- Expand your arsenal of moves by finding and collecting various skills as you progress.
Product Information300 years ago 5 martial clans peacefully ruled Ohka the center of the knownworld. In an attempt to gain total supremacy the Kirin clan brutally attackedthe 4 other martial clans to secure the Divine Swords the symbols of absolutepower. A young warrior named Shinbu along with a girl named Suirin are theonly survivors of their clan. Set in a vast living world players will learn tomaster five styles of martial arts * explore active environments in a crusade todefeat an evil clan. Kingdom of Paradise features more than 150 styles ofprogrammable sword fighting 15 types of Qigong martial arts wirelessmultiplayer connectivity via ad hoc mode and more than 20 hours of gameplay setin a fantastical world.Product Features Create your own martial arts style by combining more than 150 skills yielding countless combinations. Easy to control with simple one-button operation unleashing deadly sword actions. Download new shields skills and a sword via Infrastructure Mode to develop your swordsmanship skills. Show off and exchange your skills with wireless connectivity using AdHoc mode. Expand your arsenal of moves by finding and collecting various skills as you progress.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.