Soulcalibur 3 - PlayStation 2
- Buy New: $15.99
as of 10/6/2015 16:51 MDT details
- Sales Rank:3,103
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.8 x 0.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Publication Date:October 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Chronicles of the Sword mode allows your original character to play through a mode much like real-time simulation -- you can see your own character in the battles that unfold
- 3 all-new characters - Zasalamel, Tira and Setsuka wield their specialty weapons to join the classic cast, for a total of over 25 characters
- All-new stages for battle, from a castle in Germany to a shrine in Greece, or even at the top of a clock tower.
- Prepare yourself for battle in Practice mode, enjoy unique battles in the Soul Arena, or view the history of the franchise and everything you've unlocked in Museum mode
The legendary battle of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge moves to the next phase in SOULCALIBUR III, the latest installment in the celebrated weapon-based fighting franchise ? offering players unprecedented variety in gameplay modes and fighting styles. Players can guide the fate of their favorite character in the narrative Tales of Souls mode, play head-to-head with a friend in VS Standard mode, create their own custom fighters in Character Creation mode and battle as these custom fighters in a real-time simulation in Chronicles of the Sword mode. Players can also engage in unique and original battles in Soul Arena mode and even recount the history of the franchise in Museum mode. With an additional three new characters to the existing family of classic warriors, there is a collection of more than 25 playable characters, each with their own unique fighting style.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.