Manhunt - PlayStation 2
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.81
as of 12/7/2013 02:29 MST details
- You Save: $7.18 (36%)
- Sales Rank:6,379
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:playstation_2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.8
- Release Date:November 18, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- You are James Earl Cash, a killer sentenced to death row. On the night of your execution, you are taken away by a mysterious director named Starkweather. You're now the star of a brutal TV show. Dropped off in a city of psychopaths, where everyone is after him, Cash has one night to fight his way out of the city. Kill or be killed.
- Panic-inducing 3rd-person action rewards stealth over fighting. Use shadows to your advantage, find Safe Zones and hide out there - waiting & planning the perfect murder
- Use whatever you can find to kill the men after you -- the bloodier & more gruesome, the better. Cameras are everywhere & Starkweather wants to see blood. lots of it.
- The levels get tougher & tougher, and so should you -- use crowbars, bats, machetes, guns and lots of stealth to kill your way home
- Study the enemy's movements and lure them into traps -- but be careful, they get smarter as you play. Eventually they'll start setting traps for you.
Use cunning and skill to evade hired killers while searching for the identity of the man who has made you his pawn.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.