Mario Kart: Double Dash
- Buy New: $74.99
as of 7/30/2014 09:22 MDT details
- Sales Rank:618
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Racing and Flying Games
- Operating System:Gamecube
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:dol p gm4e
- Choose two of your favorite Mario characters and hit the strip - Mario, Waluigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, and many more
- Compete in two-seater racing karts, and choose a team to drive -- one handles the wheel, the other hands out damage to competing karts
- Race through wild courses as you compete in tough circuits and duke it out with power-ups in battle arenas
- Go into a racing frenzy in super-fast four-player action -- or link up to broadband for 8-person multiplayer action!
- Supports Logitech steering wheel controllers, for better control and gameplay
Originally released as a flagship game for the Famicom Disc System, "Hyrule Destiny" was later renamed to "The Legend of Zelda" and released again for the Nintendo Entertainment System for international release. It became such a huge success that since then, it has been released multiple times for various console and handheld systems.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.