The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Includes Four Swords Adventure)
- Buy New: $118.95
as of 10/23/2016 19:50 MDT details
- Seller:Legendary Games
- Sales Rank:3,852
- Languages:German (Manual), French (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), Italian (Subtitled), German (Subtitled)
- Platform:Game Boy Advance
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Game Boy Advance
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 5.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:agb p azle
- Talk to all sorts of people and creatures to gain information about how to move forward in his quest
- Fight enemies and battle through dangerous and complicated dungeons to recover key objects that open new areas
- Wield swords throw bombs, perform dash attacks, lift and throw, and push and pull objects; acquire items that give additional abilities
- In Four Swords, face puzzles that require the cooperation of two or more players to solve. They can exchange items, but they also will be competing to pick up as many Rupees as they can to increase their individual scores. It's a unique blend of cooperation and backstabbing
This game is the complete Super NES game PLUS an all-new four-player game that is both competitive and cooperative. In the main game, A Link to the Past, Link receives a telepathic message from Zelda, imploring him to help. Link answers the call and finds himself traveling throughout the Light World to restore peace to the land. Only when he climbs to the top of Death Mountain and discovers a mysterious shimmering tile does he realize that his quest is far from over; in fact, the tile transports him to a different, yet strangely familiar, world. He must then travel back and forth between the two linked worlds to finally defeat Ganon and bring peace to the land of Hyrule.
In the multiplayer game, The Four Swords, up to four players take on the roles of young adventurers who answer a challenge from the Triforce: They must brave the dangers of multiple dungeons in a quest to find the Master Sword. Their strength will be tested by fierce monsters, their wisdom tested by complex puzzles, and their courage tested by having to cooperate with each other to overcome obstacles.
Got Game Boy Advance friends and a Game Link Cable? Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a retelling of the venerable series' first game with a quest for up to four players--all from one cartridge. The game is a mix of action and puzzles where Link must travel between the Light and Dark worlds to rescue Princess Zelda.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.