The Terminator: Dawn of Fate
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.01
as of 1/27/2015 18:24 MST details
- You Save: $13.94 (47%)
- Seller:Game Trader Online
- Sales Rank:14,506
- Media:Video Game
- Genre:Action Games
- Operating System:PlayStation 2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Players will face off against their robotic foes as three unique playable characters, including Kyle Reesethe hero of the first Terminator moviea hardened soldier and unknowing father to John Connor; Catherine Luna, a special operations officer; and a third, highly secretive character.
- Each character is equipped with distinct strengths, combat style and signature weapons that come into play during the game.
- More than 20 high-energy weapons are at the players disposal for mowing down Terminators and other Skynet HKs, including rocket launchers, shock batons and explosive devices.
- Additionally, highly intuitive artificial intelligence (AI) fighters will join the cause, lending their lives toassist in destroying Skynet.
- A revolutionary dynamic camera system that allows the player to locate and target an enemy clearly and instinctively with its dedicated combat cam mode.
The year is 2027 and the evil machines of Skynet have risen, reaping a bloody harvest of human flesh across the globe. You are a soldier of Tech Com, a ragged team of human resistance fighters intent upon stopping the overwhelming onslaught of cybernetic assassins in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles.
The year is 2027. The machines of Skynet have risen, reaping a bloody harvest of human flesh across the globe. You are a soldier of Tech Com, a ragged team of human resistance fighters intent upon stopping the overwhelming onslaught of cybernetic assassins in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. Your ultimate goal is to reach a time travel device in time to send Kyle Reese back to 1984, with the hope of preventing a relentless Terminator model T-800 from murdering Sarah Connor, mother of resistance leader John Connor.
This game is set before the events of the first Terminator film. There are three playable characters, each with specialized skills and abilities, including Kyle Reese, hero of the film. The 11 massive missions take the player through diverse, richly detailed, highly interactive environments. The dynamic camera system allows the player to target cyborgs with speed and accuracy, using never-before-seen weapons of wanton destruction. Terminator: Dawn of Fate includes both missile and melee combat in third- and first-person play modes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.