WWE Crush Hour - PlayStation 2
- Buy New: $39.19
as of 5/27/2015 22:04 MDT details
- Sales Rank:12,682
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 18, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- More than 20 WWE superstars bring their Super Cars to bring the pain to their opponents in the streets -- 12 dangerous areas filled with traps and obstacles
- Multiple match types, like ladder and hardcore matches, specially modified for insane car combat
- Annihilate your opponents with powerful customized weapons and incredible car combat physics
- Fun on-the-fly commentary from the WWE's own Jim Ross
Insane combat game; includes fantasy vehicles of famous wrestlers.
WWE Crush Hour features more than 30 fantasy personalized superstar vehicles, including Hollywood Hulk Hogan's sports car, Big Show's big rig, the Rock's luxury sports car, and Stone Cold Steve Austin's jacked-up monster truck. Players will be able to compete in multiple match types, including ladder and hard-core matches modified for insane car combat. World Wrestling Entertainment fans can also annihilate opponents with multiple weapons customized for each vehicle, or grab power-ups to really put the hurt on their foes. The driving physics allow quick 180-degree turns, strafing attacks, and pinpoint cornering. World Wrestling Entertainment's very own Jim Ross gives on-the-fly commentary, and players will be able to taunt opposing drivers with signature phrases from their favorite superstars.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.