Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - Sony PSP
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.50
as of 7/4/2015 20:41 MDT details
- You Save: $8.49 (85%)
- Sales Rank:17,434
- Languages:French (Manual), English (Manual), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Sony PSP
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_psp
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 3.9 x 0.6
- Publication Date:April 28, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Content Galore
- New Towers and Enemies
- Medal Challenge
- Visual Appeal on the PSP system
Defend the pathway of your home base from an onslaught of various threatening monsters. In between waves of monstrous attacks, you must scramble to reinforce your defenses by collecting gold coins and jewels from fallen enemies to finance new towers and research deadlier weapons.
Be the defender of the forest and defend the pathway of your home base from an onslaught of various threatening monsters. In between waves of monstrous attacks, you must scramble to reinforce your defenses by collecting gold coins and jewels from fallen enemies to finance new towers and research deadlier weapons.
New Island with more than 10 stages. View larger.
New Towers and Enemies. View larger.
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe features a unique hand-drawn art style. View larger.
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe adds the "Encore" expansion to Q-Games' tower-defense title in which players attempt to protect helpless villagers from hordes of marauding creatures by knocking down trees and building towers in their place. Two entirely new islands add 26 levels, increasing the total number of stages to 47, and gamers once again begin each level with a set amount of money to spend and a small number of towers available. There are now twelve unique towers from which to choose, including the new Trap and Gem towers, with the more expensive towers offering extra firepower or attacks specific to different enemies. In addition to the new levels and towers, PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe for the PSP adds local co-op action and worldwide chat functionality.
- Content Galore - The original PixelJunk Monsters and PixelJunk Monsters Encore is included as an add-on bonus for PixelJunk fans. The game features a new island with more than 10 stages, new enemies, and music tracks.
- New Towers and Enemies - Includes two new towers, a brand new enemy and special boss.
- Medal Challenge - Get rewarded with medals and unlock bonus content.
- Visual Appeal on the PSP system - PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe features a unique hand-drawn art style - the same great visual quality as seen on the PS3 system.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.