- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.49
as of 9/2/2015 02:33 MDT details
- You Save: $31.50 (79%)
- Sales Rank:14,716
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 7.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A new era: while adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success, the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics, architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been seen in prior Anno games.
- A dynamic world: the world of Anno 2070 will evolve differently depending on each player's playing style and choices. Players' decisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural look of their world, and the needs of their populations, leading them to refine and better understand the impact of their personal approaches to managing the world's resources.
- Factions: players will be able to select between two factions when building their empires. Players can choose between an industrial and efficient course by joining the Tycoons or a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly direction by siding with the Ecos.
- Multiplayer and Online features: Anno 2070 will include innovative online modes offering players brand new possibilities to get in touch with gamers all around the world.
- Single player campaign: a story-driven single player mode with a deep variety of challenges. Single player "continuous mode": the renowned endless game mode where the objective is to build the biggest civilization possible without time constraints.
Anno 2070, the newest version of the award-winning real-time technique and simulator series, requires gamers into a world motivated by today's current difficulties and tomorrow's technological innovation, and requires the Anno series into a new era. In a near-future atmosphere global warming has pressured humankind to evolve to growing sea levels that have left extends of once-fertile land completely unfriendly.
2070. Our world has changed. The sea's rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
A futuristic entry in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges, where you will need to master resources, diplomacy and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system seen yet in the Anno series.
Build your society of the future, colonize islands and create sprawling megacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles and resources to manage. Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries and Diamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.