Spider-Man 2 (Mastered in 4K) (Single-Disc Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
- Buy New: $13.09
as of 5/25/2016 13:00 MDT details
- Sales Rank:23,631
- Format:AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Ultraviolet, Digital_copy
- Languages:English (Published), English (Audio Description), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Dubbed), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:127 Minutes
- Genre:Action & Adventure
- Rating:PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Edition:UV Digital Copy Included/4k Ma ed.
- Aspect Ratio:2.40:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:July 16, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In SPIDER-MAN 2, the latest installment in the blockbuster Spider-Man series, based on the classic Marvel Comics hero, Tobey Maguire returns as the mild-mannered Peter Parker, who is juggling the delicate balance of his dual life as college student and a superhuman crime fighter. Peter's life becomes even more complicated when he confronts a new nemesis, the brilliant Otto Octavius (Alfred Molina) who has been reincarnated as the maniacal and multi-tentacled "Doc Ock." When Doc Ock kidnaps MJ (Kirsten Dunst), Spider-Man must swing back into action as the adventure reaches new heights of unprecedented excitement.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.