Battle Los Angeles (Mastered in 4K) (Single-Disc Blu-ray + Ultra Violet Digital Copy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.83
as of 1/18/2017 23:44 MST details
- You Save: $0.76 (6%)
- Sales Rank:17,007
- Format:Ultraviolet, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Digital_copy
- Languages:English (Published), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Dubbed), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:117 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Edition:UV Digital Copy Included ed.
- Aspect Ratio:2.40:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:May 14, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Witness the end of civilization unfold as hostile alien invaders attack the planet. As people everywhere watch the world’s great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. Now it's up to a Marine staff sergeant (Aaron Eckhart) and his platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they’ve ever encountered in this epic sci-fi action film.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.