Gilligan's Island: Season 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.48
as of 8/5/2015 00:29 MDT details
- You Save: $32.50 (81%)
- Sales Rank:16,124
- Format:Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled
- Languages:English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:5
- Running Time:780 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Picture Format:Academy Ratio
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:April 3, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929241323
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Genre: TV
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Gilligan's Island: The Complete Third Season (Stack Hub/Repackage)
Their three-hour tour is now a three-season television classic as the Skipper, Gilligan, the Howells, Ginger, Mary Anne and the Professor settle in to life on the island. The seven castaways struggle to survive the great outdoors - and the mindless meddling of hapless Gilligan, who always seems to ruin their chances of getting back to civilization! In the third season, Gilligan thinks he is becoming a vampire, the professor tries to repair a jetpack, an egotistical movie producer arrives and directs a musical version of Hamlet, the island is invaded by a spy who looks just like Gilligan, a witch doctor casts a spell, a compulsive kidnapper (comedy giant Don Rickles) plagues the castaways, Mrs. Howell receives love letters from a secret admirer and the gang attempts to contact a spacecraft in orbit. Television comedy was never the same after this wonderfully wacky series.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.