Groundhog Day (15th Anniversary Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.40
as of 4/26/2015 07:07 MDT details
- You Save: $10.59 (53%)
- Seller:Black Wolf Trading Co.
- Sales Rank:8,356
- Format:Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Chinese (Subtitled), Korean (Subtitled), Thai (Subtitled), Arabic (Subtitled), Dutch (Subtitled), Indonesian (Subtitled), French (Dubbed), Portuguese (Dubbed), English (Original Language), French (Original Language), Portuguese (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:101 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Edition:15th Anniversary Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.4 x 0.4
- Release Date:January 27, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Condition: New
- Format: Blu-ray
- AC-3; Color; Dolby; Dubbed; Subtitled; Widescreen
Bill Murray is at his wry, wisecracking best in this riotous romantic comedy about a weatherman caught in a personal time warp on the worst day of his life. Teamed with a relentlessly cheerful producer (Andie MacDowell) and a smart-aleck cameraman (Chris Elliott), TV weatherman Phil Connors (Bill Murray) is sent to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, to cover the annual Groundhog Day festivities. But on his way out of town, Phil is caught in a giant blizzard, which he failed to predict, and finds himself stuck in small-town hell. Just when things couldn't get any worse, they do. Phil wakes the next morning to find it's Groundhog Day all over again... and again... and again.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.