LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 21108
- Buy New: $74.79
as of 1/18/2017 09:13 MST details
- Sales Rank:4,131
- Languages:Italian (Manual), German (Manual), French (Manual), English (Manual), Spanish (Manual), German (Unknown), English (Unknown), Danish (Unknown), French (Unknown), Italian (Unknown), Spanish (Unknown)
- Age:10 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):13.9 x 7.5 x 2.3
- Legal Disclaimer:Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:June 1, 2014
- Includes 4 minifigures with proton packs: Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore and an exclusive Ghostbusters booklet
- Ecto-1 vehicle features Ghostbusters logo decoration, paranormal detection equipment, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures
- Strap on the proton packs and power up! Jump in Ecto-1 and track down some ghosts! Don't cross the streams!
- Build the model that LEGO Ideas members requested! The perfect gift for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters of all ages
- Ecto-1 vehicle measures over 3" (9cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Cuusoo fan voted LEGO item
Celebrate 30 years of ghost-busting action with the iconic Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car! Selected by LEGO Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this fun and iconic vehicle from the blockbuster '80s movie is fully loaded with all the paranormal detection equipment needed to track down those ghastly ghosts. It also features cool Ghostbusters logo decoration, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures. This unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing building instructions, selected images and behind-the-scenes details about the classic Ghostbusters movie. So if there's something strange in your neighborhood, strap on your proton pack and get ready to help Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore bust some ghosts! 4 minifigures with proton packs included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.