Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods: Jedi vs Sith
- Brand:Angry Birds
- Department:Unisex Children
- Buy New: $12.25
as of 11/27/2015 15:47 MST details
- Sales Rank:40,357
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Age:5 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 7.5 x 8.3
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:August 26, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Jedi Vs. Sith Multi-Pack has 3 bird and 3 pig figures: Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn Birds and Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous and exclusive Darth Maul Pigs
- Use your Telepods base to unlock your figures in the Angry Birds Star Wars app (mobile device not included)
- Supports Kindle Fire devices with a front-facing camera: Kindle Fire HDX 8.9-inch (3rd Gen), Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch (3rd Gen), Kindle Fire HD 8.9-inch (2nd Gen) and Kindle Fire HD 7-inch (2nd Gen)
- Characters may Vary.
The Angry Birds Star Wars app comes to life! This line of Hasbro toys captures all the launching and destroying fun of the app in physical form and features your favorite Star Wars characters re-imagined as high-flying Angry Birds and villainous pigs! Get a whole flock of birds and pigs for launching and destroying. Jedi Vs. Sith Multi-Pack includes Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn Bird figures and Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous and Darth Maul Pig figures! Your Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul figures are exclusive and are available only in this set. When you want to go virtual, you can teleport all of your figures into the Angry Birds app with your Telepods base! Just download the app, then put the base and any of your figures on your mobile device (sold separately). Then you can unlock those characters in the app! Launch into bird-on-pig mayhem with the Jedi Vs. Sith Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.