Live Butterfly Kit: SHIPPED WITH 5 Painted Lady Caterpillars Now-Hanging Cage
- Brand:Nature Gift Store
- Buy New: $18.75
as of 8/27/2016 20:29 MDT details
- Seller:Nature Gift Store
- Sales Rank:80,196
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- This item is Shipped WITH 5 LIVE Painted Lady Caterpillars When You Order.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful rearing supplies than anyone, so you have the best experience and healthiest butterflies. Includes 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper.
- You get: 5 LIVE caterpillars shipped when you order now (shipped as 1 cup of 5), caterpillar food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies.
- ****DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive.**** We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
Includes 5 LIVE Painted Lady Butterfly Caterpillars shipped right now with food, supplies, easy instructions and 3 foot tall hanging net cage with zipper and hanger. Collapses for storage. Order ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project! Instructions included how to keep butterflies inside for their life cycle. Comes with: 5 caterpillars sent now, food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, life cycle coloring page. Guaranteed! We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies. You can release them outside after observing them if it's over 50 degrees. Please DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive. **common questions****Q: Can I order butterflies during the winter? A: Yes! If it is below 55 degrees outside, keep the butterflies in the Habitat for their full lifespan of 2 to 4 weeks instead of releasing them outside. We include a butterfly feeder for you. Do not order if below 40 in your area. Q: My caterpillars are not moving. Are they dead? A: Probably not, it may take days before they decide to move. We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars will develop into perfect butterflies, so do not worry. Q: Can I remove the Cup lid and play with the caterpillars? A: No. Removing the lid may introduce harmful bacteria. They have all the food and air they need to develop. Q: How long before I have butterflies? A: Approximately 3 weeks: 5 to 10 days in the caterpillar stage and 7 to 10 days in the chrysalis stage. Q: How long will the butterflies live? A: Their normal life span is 2 to 4 weeks in the wild or in the Habitat. Q: When should I release my adult butterflies? A: After observing the adult butterflies for a few days you can release them if the temperature is above 55 degrees
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.