LEGO The Hobbit Riddles for The Ring
- Buy New: $17.59
as of 11/26/2015 09:04 MST details
- Sales Rank:22,474
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Age:8 - 14 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 2.4 x 4.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Ages 8-14.
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:November 19, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Includes 2 minifigures: Gollum and Bilbo Baggins in journey outfit with Sting
- Features rock with opening front section and secret compartment for the Ring
- Use the reveal function to open the rock and get the Ring!
- Rock measures over 2" (6cm) high, 2" (7cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep
- Boat measures over 0.5" (1.5cm) high, 2" (6cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide
On the shores of an underground lake beneath the Misty Mountains, Bilbo BagginsTM, armed with Sting, discovers a magic ring that was recently lost by the creature GollumTM. Use the reveal function to take the golden Ring! But beware - only Gollum, aboard his boat of Goblin skin and bones, knows the way out. Can our Hobbit hero solve the riddles asked by Gollum and escape to freedom with the Ring before Gollum realizes it's gone? You decide as you build and recreate this famous scene from The Hobbit: An Unexpected JourneyTM. Includes 2 minifigures: Bilbo Baggins and Gollum. 105 pcs. Ages 8 yrs. +.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.