- Brand:Retro Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.00
as of 7/22/2014 19:44 MDT details
- You Save: $1.99 (8%)
- Sales Rank:16,727
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:8.5 - 15 years
- Genre:Math fact comprehension
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):8 x 3 x 8
- Legal Disclaimer:Small pieces not suitable for children; Contents 360 double-sided word cards, sand timer and instructions.
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A hilarious twist on charades
- Revolutionizing the interactive social experience
- For all ages
- Great party game
- Great game for groups
Reverse Charades flips the charade standard of one person giving clues to a large group on its head by splitting the players (six or more) into two teams, then having all but one person on a team work together to get that one person to guess as many words as possible in sixty seconds. Each guessed word is worth one point; each word spoken or mouthed costs that team a point.
After each player has guessed once, the team with the most points wins.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.