- Buy New: $19.80
as of 5/30/2016 02:50 MDT details
- Seller:Home Base Pro
- Sales Rank:41,341
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 - 98 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):2.1 x 10.5 x 10.5
- Release Date:June 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The original checker-stacking game with more challenge and five ways to play
- Simple to store and carry
- For 2 players
- Includes lockable grid, top locking mechanism, game base (doubles as a carrying handle), 21 yellow checkers, 21 red checkers, 2 scoring slides, 2 cardboard sliders and instructions
Check out the fun with five games in one! Original: Drop in your checkers and be the first to get 4-in-a-row to win. PopOut: PopOut feature helps you get 4-in-a-row by popping a checker out instead of dropping one in. Pop 10: Start with the grid full of checkers and pop them out. If it’s part of a 4-in-a-row, you get to keep it. First to keep 10 wins. Power Up: Use the Power Checkers to pop out one of your opponent’s checkers or an entire row. Use the “Go Again” checker to give yourself another turn! 5-in-a-Row: For an added challenge use the wings to be the first player to get 5-in-a-row!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.