5 Second Rule - Just Spit it Out!
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.95
as of 3/25/2017 09:43 MDT details
- You Save: $0.01
- Sales Rank:214
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:10 - 20 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 8 x 2.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Products sold by NDN Outlet are "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, NDN Outlet assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage or malfunction that may occur. Your use of this product is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall NDN Outlet, its suppliers, or any other party involved in selling, or delivering this product be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your use of this product.
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Publication Date:0100
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Bundle & Save (2) Piece Gift Bundle Includes
- Make Great Gifts
- Factory Sealed Gift Bundle!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! Now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun zoooooop! Sound as the marbles race down
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
- Includes 576 Questions on 288 Cards, 5-Second Twisted Marble Timer, Rules
It should be easy to name 3 breeds of dogs—but can you do it under the pressure of 5 seconds twisting down, and with the other players staring at you, waiting for you to get flustered? Time’s not on your side, so just say what comes to mind and risk ridiculous answers slipping out as time twirls down on the unique twisted timer! It’s all in good fun with this fast-paced game where you have to Just Spit it Out!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.