How to Host a Murder: Saturday Night Cleaver
- Sales Rank:274,300
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:17 - 100 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 8.5 x 3
- CD with period music and details of the murder, a host guide with instructions and optional menu and costume suggestions
- 8 guest invitations and envelopes, layer name tags, individual player manuals
- Sheet of secret clues with summary of findings, iagram of the crime scene
Invite your guests to a lively evening of murder, mystery and intrigue. The long-running board game How to Host a Murder is back and things are getting funky. In Saturday Night Cleaver, How to Host a Murder for 8 People, youve been cordially invited to shake your groove thing at Stan A. Lives Flunkytown Disco. This happennin night includes characters such as DJ Wolfman Bob, superstar singer Manny Baritone and 6 other Bronx-bound party-goers-- enthusiastically enacted by you and your guests! Gather together in this scandalous 70s disco where Death becomes someones dancing partner. Use the provided crime scene diagrams, secret clues and more to solve the murder and boogie down. So bring your leisure suits, gold chains and platform shoes and take the love train down to Flunkytown, where they play that funky music till you die!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.