Ker Plunk Game - Don't Let the Marbles Fall
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 3/27/2017 00:47 MDT details
- Sales Rank:5,668
- Language:German (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:5 - 10 years
- Size:10.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 Inches
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 8.3 x 14.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Clearance | No Refund | Final Sale
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Ker Plunk! is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!^The object of the game is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible^The translucent tube stands upright on a base that contains four separate numbered trays^Just set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go "Ker Plunk!"^You and your friends will have a blast playing Ker Plunk!, just don't let the marbles fall!
- One of Mattel's most popular games for over 35 years
- The game consists of a clear plastic tube, 30 thin sticks, and 32 marbles
- Play begins with the players inserting the sticks through the tube and then pouring the marbles into the top of the tube
- Players begin to carefully remove the sticks one by one, be careful not to let any marbles drop
- KerPlunk is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude
Ker Plunk! is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude! The object of the game is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible. The translucent tube stands upright on a base that contains four separate numbered trays. Each player selects a numbered compartment to use throughout the game, and the straws are passed through holes midway of the tube to form a lattice "web.” The marbles are then placed in the top of the tube and held in place by the web. Just set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go “Ker Plunk!” The players must use steady hands and a cool head to remove the sticks from below the marbles. This best game from yester-year is just as much fun today! Share your great memories or start new ones! You and your friends will have a blast playing Ker Plunk!, just don’t let the marbles fall! For 2 to 4 players.
The object: try not to lose your marbles. A long-time favorite, Ker-Plunk takes a steady hand, as you skillfully remove the sticks from the marble-filled tube. A clear plastic tube is filled with marbles, which are supported by crisscrossing sticks inserted through the tube. Each player takes a turn removing a stick from the tube, trying to dislodge as few marbles as possible. As the game progresses and fewer sticks remain, it gets harder to keep the marbles from going ker-plunk! Play continues until all the marbles have fallen. The player with the fewest marbles in his compartment wins! For two to four players. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.