Ker Plunk Game
- Buy New: $27.00
as of 12/20/2014 18:10 MST details
- Seller:It's All For the KIDS!
- Sales Rank:5,406
- Language:German (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:5 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 8.3 x 14.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Clearance | No Refund | Final Sale
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- One of Mattel's most popular games for over 35 years
- The game consists of a clear plastic tube, 30 thin sticks, and 32 marbles
- Play begins with the players inserting the sticks through the tube and then pouring the marbles into the top of the tube
- Players begin to carefully remove the sticks one by one, be careful not to let any marbles drop
- KerPlunk is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude
Ages 5 & up. This game of chance and skill will bring hours of enjoyment to any after school program.
The object: try not to lose your marbles. A long-time favorite, Ker-Plunk takes a steady hand, as you skillfully remove the sticks from the marble-filled tube. A clear plastic tube is filled with marbles, which are supported by crisscrossing sticks inserted through the tube. Each player takes a turn removing a stick from the tube, trying to dislodge as few marbles as possible. As the game progresses and fewer sticks remain, it gets harder to keep the marbles from going ker-plunk! Play continues until all the marbles have fallen. The player with the fewest marbles in his compartment wins! For two to four players. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.