- Brand:Pressman Toy
- Buy New: $10.99
as of 9/27/2016 13:00 MDT details
- Seller:Wizard of Math
- Sales Rank:14,800
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:1 month - 10 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):3.6 x 10.6 x 10.6
- Legal Disclaimer:The external box may present changes in colors and design, but the game is the same. Completely new one.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Enter your model number
- above to make sure this fits.
- Score points by completing rows and stacking pieces
- But the more points you score, the harder it is to keep Topple from toppling
- Includes plastic game board and stand, 48 colorful plastic pieces, playing die and rules
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 6+ years
A little luck and a steady hand will make you a winner in this exciting balancing game that reinforces STEM skills! Players take turns rolling the die and placing pieces on the different levels of the tipsy topply game unit. Watch out…as more pieces are added the tower rotates, tips, and sways. Don't be the one that makes all the pieces come toppling down! To win, complete a row of five, or stack your pieces 4 or more high. Great for spatial relationships, math skills, and simple building Topple includes: 48 playing pieces, a sturdy plastic Topple tower and stand, game die and complete instructions. For 2-4 players ages 6 and up.
Topple is a three-dimensional board game for the whole family. To play, perch the game board (a five-level, 8-inch square of molded plastic) on top of the 7-inch- high stand, choose your color piece, and agree on what score will win. Each player then rolls a die and must place a piece on the game board level that corresponds to the number rolled. Points are scored by completing rows or building high stacks. The round ends and you get a point penalty if you send pieces cascading off the platform--that is, cause a topple. Younger children can play without scoring, with players being eliminated as they cause topples. --Richard Farr
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.