- Brand:Pressman Toy
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.94
as of 11/29/2015 01:45 MST details
- You Save: $5.05 (51%)
- Sales Rank:5,082
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:1 month - 10 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):3.6 x 10.6 x 10.6
- Legal Disclaimer:The external box may present changes in colors and design, but the game is the same. Completely new one.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Enter your model number
- above to make sure this fits.
- Score points by completing rows and stacking pieces
- But the more points you score, the harder it is to keep Topple from toppling
- Includes plastic game board and stand, 48 colorful plastic pieces, playing die and rules
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 6+ years
Family Talk - Engage your families in colorful conversations with this award winning set of 100 portable conversation questions. Simply pick a card, ask the question and get a surprising and often hilarious glimpse into the hearts and minds of family members. Diverse topics reveal surprising answers, even from hard-to-talk-to teens. The games ultra-portability allows families to play in the car, at the dinner table, on vacation or at a party! Great gift idea! 100 cards per deck. Ages 3+.
Topple is a three-dimensional board game for the whole family. To play, perch the game board (a five-level, 8-inch square of molded plastic) on top of the 7-inch- high stand, choose your color piece, and agree on what score will win. Each player then rolls a die and must place a piece on the game board level that corresponds to the number rolled. Points are scored by completing rows or building high stacks. The round ends and you get a point penalty if you send pieces cascading off the platform--that is, cause a topple. Younger children can play without scoring, with players being eliminated as they cause topples. --Richard Farr
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.